Ready to join the team?
Producer – Sales Team
Our employees are what make us different. That is why we are very selective with who we hire. We believe in working with the best clients, the best carriers and of course, hiring the best employees. It’s not just about experience, education or qualifications, it’s also about character, will and determination.
At The Nitsche Group employees have the ability to create their own path just like R.J. Nitsche did so many years go. We’ll provide the opportunity, the education, the support and the resources, you’ll simply have to provide the character and will.
Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager
The Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager provides assistance and back up to the Account Manager, and/ or Producers, along with other members of the commercial service team in handling and servicing of commercial accounts to maintain an efficient, cohesive and effective operational department developed by the agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Prepares documentation for the clients and/or carriers which may include:
- Change Requests
- On-Demand and Renewal Auto ID Cards
- On-Demand and Renewal Certificates of Insurance
- Monitors and verifies various schedules (drivers, fleet, equipment) and updates the agency system on an ongoing basis
- Processes updates integrating Sagitta/ImageRight as requested by AM
- Pulls and prepares various renewal update documents integrating MS Word and Sagitta as requested by AM
- Supports AM in all renewal processes as requested by AM
- Pull documents from carrier websites such as policies, endorsements, billing inquiries, etc.
- Contacts clients and/or carriers when required for information and coordination of processes
- Attends calls and correspondences, providing information with respect to insurance policies and their coverages, responding promptly and appropriately
- Inputs all carrier notices/emails and client interaction into ImageRight
- Verify information from multiple sources for accuracy
- Perform computer data entry and file maintenance by setting priorities, refining and updating databases and other related information following all workflow processes and procedures
- Manage electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all information
- Maintain a positive, professional, cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, other agency departments, vendors, carriers and other business contacts
- Coordinate account activity and tasks with various staff
- Assist AM, AAM and Producers with clients requiring ongoing service needs
- Participate in staff team meetings as scheduled
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- Communication Skills – both verbal and non-verbal
- Customer Service Skills
- Basic Computer & Typing Skills
- Knowledge of insurance products and usages
- Ethical Practice
- Interpersonal Skills
- Quality Time Management
- Organizational Support
- Safety and Security
Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to obtain a TDI Property & Casualty license within 90 days of employment.
Don’t see a position that fits your interests? Apply here to submit your resume and we’ll connect you with someone in the right department. We’re always on the lookout for future members of our Nitsche family.